The training course is available in-house. The client may opt for any other preference as may be discussed and agreed with the course director.
For effectiveness in attendance and human capacity building, it is recommended that a minimum participation of 30 is ideal and acceptable by course provider.
Cost implication is finalized after negotiation with client based on agreed preferences.
- Safety management in the workplace
- Fundamentals of Environmental protection
- Capacity building dynamics in the petroleum industry
- Petroleum exploration and production for non-technical personnel
- Principles of road transport safety
- HR fundamentals of work/life balance
- Energy options in a developing economy
It saves cost in an organization or company. It improves the bottom-line and promotes reputation. We must emphasize the importance of routine safety inspection and periodic safety audits [ensuring that procedures are religiously complied with].
Our environment is finite and must be protected for sustainable development.
Evolution of HR principles. Consideration of family in work schedules. Increases productivity.
Considers man, vehicle and environment [the road and weather conditions/elements].